Friday, April 30, 2010

Mama's Little Helper

Lucas loves to "ELP Mama" with lots of the chores around the house. One thing he was unable to help with was the emptying of the dishwasher, since all our dishes are stored out of his reach. So a few weeks ago when I was cleaning and reorganizing my kitchen I decided to put all of his dishes in a bottom drawer…

As you can see he LOVES being able to put them away him self!
( I think his pants are a little to big hehee)


First he piles them together


Then walks them over to his drawer


Then he sets them down to open the drawer and put them in


and when he is done he closes the drawer back up


and then he closes the dishwasher for me too, I love having a little helper around the house : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what your thoughts are...leave a comment! :)