Sunday, January 23, 2011

Read to me!



We have joined the read to me challenge that is being hosted by the blog There's a Book. We have joined at two different levels, for Lucas we will be doing the “harvesting level” – which has a goal of me reading 200 books to Lucas and for Dominic he will be doing “early reader” – which has a goal of Dominic reading 120 books independently.

For a family that loves books as much as we do, I am not sure this will be much of a challenge : )  But it will be nice to document our reading and rate the books on how the kiddies like them!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So happy to have you on board! I'm excited to see what books you read throughout the year and what you think of them. It's going to be a fantastic year! Sorry for taking so long to get around to everyone, but I'm making it...slowly but surely. :o)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what your thoughts are...leave a comment! :)