Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Our First Tot Book!



As soon as I seen the Thomas the Train Tot Pack on the 1+1+1 website I knew I had to make it. Lucas loves trains! 

I had to make everything "Lucas proof" if I didnt he would have ripped it to shreds in a matter of minutes.
I started by laminating the "Thomas and Friends" book and then put it on to keyrings and threaded it through the file folder - which is also reinforced with contact paper. The number fold has also been reinforced with contact paper (after I put the contact paper on I sandwhiched it between some books so that it would do the accordian fold).  The shapes are laminated and the pouch for the shapes is contact paper.



Here he is working with his shapes. So far he can only identify the circle, but now that we've got the train shapes Im sure he'll be able to learn a few more ; )

here he is flipping through the pages of the book.

I knew he would be trying to rip this apart... So glad I LucasProofed it!






2 comments:

  1. He is so cute with it!!! Thanks for sharing the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! We are starting on Trains this week, and will be using this Tot-Book. Your's looks great!

    dothanacreshomeschool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what your thoughts are...leave a comment! :)