Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Captain Destructo!!

While Dominic was at school today I started reorganizing his room and switching around his furniture. I took all his toy bins off of his shelf and piled them into the corner while I dusted and moved the shelf to a different corner of the room. Before putting everything back on the shelves I had to go to the washroom, usually I take Lucas with me but he was sitting quietly looking at his books so I left him there. As I was in the washroom I heard crashing and banging and then some more crashing and banging.

I was gone for less then 2 minutes when I returned to this......


I guess Kim from Mom Tried It is right,  going to the washroom without an audience is overrated! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what your thoughts are...leave a comment! :)