Thursday, January 13, 2011

stART~ Flying


This week Lucas and I read Flying by Donald Crews. I mentioned before that we love books by Donald Crews for their nice illustrations and short, simple text – Lucas is not yet ready to sit for a longer story.

Flying

 
After our story we started an airplane craft.

IMG_5358

It took lots of concentration ; )

IMG_5360

 After the paint was dry we added some wings, and glitter glue.

IMG_5602 
Lucas loves his airplane that we made, this is the only picture I could get before he snatched it away : )


See other great stART projects by visiting A Mommy's Adventures!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Lucas did a fantastic job. I love Donald Crews books too. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boys would LOVE both this book and your TP roll plane. It turned out perfect! That first picture of your little one painting is super cute:-).

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband and I are both pilots. (he still works as one and I just for fun now) So, this is a great idea to do with Ella!! Thanks for sharing! Kerri

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what your thoughts are...leave a comment! :)