Sunday, January 24, 2010

Tot School #2

Lucas is 14months
Tot School

This week in Tot School.....


We did a glitter and glue craft... I love how focused he is!


Here he is feeding the baby doll.


Lucas love to play with our wet wipes container, so I gave him this old one to play with as well as 10 craft sticks and he had lots of fun putting them in and taking them out. We also counted them as he did it. He can count to 3 and also says 6 &7. (I tried to get a video but my batteries died Ill try again this week)



Clapping for himself :)



Here he is helping his big brother build a tower with the stars
Lucas kept passing Dominic the pieces.



We have filled our sensory table with dried beans (kidney beans, garbanzo beans, and black eyed peas)

Lucas loves to scoop them and pour them.

Here he is filling up the container.


This is his favorite activity and spends a lot of time at the sensory bin each day!



We also did some painting this week, and like everything else Lucas had to get a taste!



Lucas has about 5 teeth coming in right now so he was a little cranky this week, but I think overall we had a great week!!

4 comments:

  1. These are great ideas. My little boy is 13 months old and I'm starting activities with him. I'll be coming back here for more ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great activities! I love seeing the itty bitty ones doing tot school, trying to get some ideas for my 15 month old who wants nothing to do wit anything I plan LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great week. I love the photo of him painting,did he make a face when he tasted it? How cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to pull the glitter out more often. I think I might just get it out tomorrow. Thanks! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what your thoughts are...leave a comment! :)